How to Get a Levittown Public Library Card
- You must be a resident of Levittown School District #5.
- There is no age requirement for a library card.
- You must bring two pieces of current identification with your name and address.
- Acceptable Identification includes :
- New York State Drivers License or Permit
- New York State Vehicle Registration
- Car Insurance Card
- Bank or Checking Statement
- Leisure Pass
- School ID
- Current Utility Bill
- Levittown firemen, teachers in District #5 & Levittown Post Office employees are entitled to a library card. Proof of employment is required.
- Levittown professional offices and businesses are entitled to one library card.
How to Renew My Library Card
- Expired Less than 6 Months
- Bring in your expired library card
- Show current ID with your name and address.
- Expired Over 6 Months
- Same procedure as applying for a new card.
- To apply for a replacement card, you must present two forms of acceptable identification.
- There is a $1.00 replacement fee.
Digital Library Card Application
Don’t have a library card? Don’t worry, sign up for a Digital Library card!
Even now, libraries are here to help you learn, grow, and entertain the kids! Many public libraries in Nassau are offering residents without an existing library card a Digital Library Card, with access to things like ebooks, audiobooks, live tutoring, digital magazines, language courses, streaming video, test prep, and more. Apply for digital access today at nassaulibrary.org/digital-card-application.